SOUTHEAST MISSOURI PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Spring/Summer ProgramSpring and Summer Residency Camps
- 2 months
- Training, weights, pool recovery, agility workouts
- Individualized strength & conditioning coaching
- AAU Competition & Exposure
- +Team Building Activities
- +College Visits
- +Residency Stay
1-1 TrainingPricing per hour for Individualized 1-1 training
- 4 Hour Package for $125
- + Each session lasts one hour and is packed with specific drills to fit each athlete’s individual needs.
- + After a skill evaluation, a personalized program will be created to improve weaknesses and build on strengths.
- + Parents and athletes may also request to focus on certain skills, and the program will be tailored exactly to your needs in each area.
- – There is no faster way to improve your game than private skills training.
Small Group TrainingTrain with a small group at a similar skill level
- +4 Hour Package for $100
- +Taking a similar approach to private skills training, small group training places 3-6 athletes of the same skill level together.+ This feature is included
- Individual skills are still the main focus, but a small group allows for competitive drills and game situations.
- -the pick and roll
- – high-low situations
- – many other game skills can be honed in this setting
- Athletes can sign up as a group or be placed by our staff based on age and skill level.
TRAINING & CAMP FORM
Interested in training with our by Southeast Missouri Preparatory School? We offer 1-1 training and exclusive camp opportunities for all age groups and levels of ability. Fill out this form and one of our coaching directors will contact you.
Are you ready to transform your game?
2526 Jim Drury Way
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
PO Box 2011
Cape Girardeau, MO 63702
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm